Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Shaq wins another NBA title

I honestly hope that wherever they are in Southern California, that Jerry Buss and Kobe Bryant are able to get rid of that pain in their guts!

That pain boys, is the feeling of the DIESEL punching you right in the stomach!! Telling you that you shouldn't have gotten rid of him.

I would love it if at sometime this week, Shaq makes some mention of the Lakers and Kobe. Something like "it could've been you, Kobe." I would freakin die laughing.

Don't get me wrong....I AM a Lakers fan and have been for almost 20 years....I'm just not much of a Kobe fan anymore.

Congratulations to Gary Payton, Pat Riley, D-Wade, Shaq, Zo and the rest of the Miami Heat on winning Miami's first NBA Championship!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is this not a frickin' slap in the face to Laker Administration?