Monday, June 19, 2006

My Father's Day

Today started out with my oldest daughter waking me up (since I got to sleep in).

"Happy Father's Day, Dad!!!"

Then my wife and youngest daughter follow into the room with gifts!! WHOO HOOO!

A fogless mirror for the shower, a pair of white shorts, a blue shirt and some sandals!!
AWESOME! SUMMER CLOTHES!

We're going to lunch and to the
Carlsbad Outlets today so we've gotta get ready and get going!!

Lunch at Islands and then off to the outlets....

The one thing I love about the Carlsbad Outlets is that there's an Oakley Vault there!! I LOOOOOVE Oakleys! I haven't wore any other sunglasses since my sophomore year in high school. I got a good deal on a new pair of Oakley FOURS.

These are my new babies! This particular model is about 4½ years old and I've wanted a pair ever since they first came out. A friend of mine bought a pair back then and actually had prescription (clear) lens put in them. These do have yellow lens, but there's a blue shiny coating on the lens that you can't see in this picture. I wore them right after I got outside of the store. I forgot how nice it is to have yellow lens. They make things so much sharper and crisp.

The wife also bought some stuff. And we bought a
Groovy Girl for "Loo" She likes her new doll, we think it looks a bit like her.
We also got some odds and ends and other stuff.

Then it was time to start to head home...but not before we get to go to
El Torito Grill for dinner! Yum!

Thanks girls, I had a GREAT DAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a TOTAL sunglasses/glasses guy. Too funny. I like the yellow sharpness, too. It's weird how they actually make things crisperer (word?)

Nice dude, Hey, how about posting a pic of you in the shades?