Friday, June 16, 2006

Britney Spears Interview

You saw it....I know you did!!

My first question is did we REALLY need a whole hour for this interview??

What was it NBC?

Oh wait....I know what it was....you knew that Matt Lauer could make BritBrit cry! That's so cruel!!

No, No....the real reason was Britney finally answers questions about Federleezee!! Is he living in the basement? Do you love him? Is he a good husband?

The best moment had to be, when Britney said of her husband...."He's Simple."

How awesome is that??!!!

OK....I think we all know why there was a full hour of Britney....

How many boob shots were there and how did we not catch Matt Lauer looking at them??

Oh yeah, the magic of editing!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are just killin' me. I know, I know who your writing me reminds of ---- David Spade humor.

And that's a compliment. So, I've lost track, is Britney pregnant again?