Tuesday, June 06, 2006

OH NO! It's Raining!!

WARNING!

Rant ahead....

I've been living here (in California) for 30+ years and driving here for about ½ of that time. Can someone help me answer this pleeeaase....

Why can't Californians drive in the rain? I mean seriously!! WTF??

Today it was MISTING and everyone was all over their brakes....it's like they get all stupid or something!!

"Ahhhhhh....is that water on my windshield??" Yeah, it is! Calm down....make sure to breathe!! It's like they're gonna melt....(insert plastic surgery jokes here)....COME ON!!!

Just DRIVE!!!

It's not a freakin thunder storm, it's MISTING!!

I mean, it's like me hanging out of my car with a squirt gun and shooting at your car....it's not doing anything to you or to your car!!

Just DRIVE!!!

It's funny to drive by people on the freeway and see the look of utter TERROR on their faces....I mean is there a radio station that freaks people out as much as the local news does with STORM WATCH? (Don't get me started on Storm Watch)

Did I mention,

Just DRIVE!!!

No comments: