Monday, June 12, 2006

Random Thoughts About the World Cup

Just some random things about the World Cup....

What is up with Christiano Ronaldo from Portugal?? Dude wears a long sleeved jersey just so he can cut the sleeves up a quarter of the way up. He looked like a dork....I've never really liked him anyway!


Did anyone see that fan who kept the ball that went into the stands? That would be sweet!!

What's up with the braided frontal triangle haircut on Angola's Loco?

Is Brent Musburger embarassing to anyone else?? It seems like he knows NOTHING about soccer....I mean nothing at all. I'd love to talk to Alexi Lalas off the record to find out what he thinks of him. I mean I understand that he's a super senior anchor for ABC Sports, but jeez....come on people! He seems like he's just reading from the teleprompter.

I wish Dwight Yorke was still a striker. If he moves any further back he'll be playing in goal by the time the last group game is played.

How awesome is Tommy Smyth (widda Y)? This guy ROCKS!! Not only does he know WTF he's talking about....his accent is great!

David Beckham is DAMN HANDSOME!! I like how he moved himself into the "good light"....he's such a good model. Look at him, the cameras are out and he's in the zone....everyone else is cracking up....not David, he's in "Sexy Bitch" mode.

I actually think he's using Rooney's face as a reflector!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexy Bitch Mode? OHhhh, permission to use this term, pah-leeze...

Hey, do you follow soccer?

ScotWharton said...

Are you even serious with that question?

Do I follow soccer?

I haven't missed a game of the World Cup, yet!! (Thanks to the DVR)

It'll be a $5 usage charge for every time you use the phrase, ok?