Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Match Maker, Match Maker Make Me A Match

The wife and I are redecorating our bedroom....I guess I really can't say that we are redecorating it, since it wasn't really decorated in the first place.

We finally decided on what we were gonna do and how to decorate.

So first things first, we buy bedding. We know we're gonna buy a king so we buy king sized bedding.

Next is paint.

Since we bought a few decorative pillows we gonna pull a color from the pillow and paint the walls that color.

Here's the pillow....



Nice right?

I left home a few minutes early so I could stop by our local Dunn Edwards paint store to get some of those little paint chips to match the pillow.

I get there and go to the back of my Honda Element to get the pillow, I look at the dress shirt I have on and then look at the pillow....and immediately think...."This is GREAT!"

Check this out....


Great choice right?

How stupid did I feel? Let me tell ya....pretty darn stupid!!

Actually I thought it was pretty funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, hilarity ensues (I can't stand that phrase). Serioulsy, that is totally funny.

Definitley a stripe fetish going there?

ScotWharton said...

That pillow is the only item that will be striped in our room!

The room's finished now, but it looks good!