Friday, August 11, 2006

Is Beckham Done?

David Beckham was left out of England's squad that will face Greece in an international friendly next Wednesday.

At first I was like....
Really?

I really like David Beckham. I think he's probably the best in the world in a free kick situation and I also think he's a very good long ball passer. Especially across the pitch.

I mean, come on....I know that new manager Steve McClaren is not Sven II. McClaren has stated that he's going to do it "his way."

Beckham is with Real Madrid touring the states and may have just asked to be left off the squad....no one is reporting that....all the reports just say he was left off the squad and this could mean his international career is done.

Who knows? I haven't heard anything directly from either of the horses mouths. So your guess is as good as mine.

Beckham has 94 caps for his country with over half of those as the captain. I really hope that Beckham can reach his goal of 100 caps.

Good Luck Becks....I hope it all works out.

No comments: