Friday, July 07, 2006

Spiderman 3 Trailer


The Spiderman 3 trailer was released last week. I am pretty excited by the trailer. If you haven't seen it yet check it out below or to see a high quality version click here.

**WARNING**
The Comic Book Geek side of me comes out below

I have to say it's AWESOME to see the black costume make an appearance. It's the right time for it in the movie series....I do wonder how Peter is going to obtain the symbiotic costume, since there's probably not going to be a SECRET WARS.

I did see a bell tower in the trailer though and that explains a little bit....but I'm not going to spoil it for those of you non-comic book geeks.

Hopefully this will end up leading to Venom being introduced in the next movie and a possible Venom spin off movie.

Who knows!

No comments: