Friday, July 21, 2006

How to get on an Elevator

from the BlogBerry

I have this pet peeve....I've had for quite a while now.

I've worked in law firms since 1992, a good 14 years now. I've always worked in tall buildings. Anywhere from 16 to 50 stories tall.

OK, now I know what you're thinking....and NO this isn't about elevator etiquette.

It is about elevators though....and about people getting into them.

Why does it seem like everyone who gets into an elevator (in front of me) has to walk into the elevator diagonally???

It's the 2000's folks....elevator's have buttons on both sides....and ya know what?? They work on both sides too!!

I just don't get it?

In the process of walking diagonally, they cut me off....COME ON!!! Watch where you're going.

I am very conscience of this myself and make sure that I don't do it. There's no need to do it.

Maybe I'm too logical....who knows.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: