Friday, July 21, 2006

ADDENDUM: How to get on an Elevator

from the BlogBerry

What's up with the button hogs?

You know who you are....you're the first one in the elevator and you just stand there right in front of the buttons! I don't need to reach in front of you to push the button, and if you're a dude, I don't need to be that close to your junk! Just move back.

Then there's the polite version of the button hog, the one who asks, "What floor?"

Dude, just move to the back and let me push my own button.

And stop entering the elevator diagonally and cutting me off in the process!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No kidding, I tell you what...I purposelly bump people that don't move AND I don't apologize.

It's clear I'm headed for the card reader and then the button panel, MOVE.

And now I'm all conscientious about walking diagnol, too. GUILTY.

Anonymous said...

How about the revolving doors?! First off the person cuts you off then stands in their section waiting for YOU to push FOR THEM! I now will just wait as long as it takes for the inconsiderate idiot to figure out I AM NOT THEIR helper : )...

Anonymous said...

MORE ELEVATOR BEHAVIOR:
I just noticed today, that when I don't want to be held guilty for not holding the elev. for anyone, I walk around in a circle right after I scan my ID Badge--that way I can say; "I didn't see you..."

Dude, now I'm all self examining my elevator mannerisms or lack thereof