Thursday, May 25, 2006

Harold is Top Chef


Harold won Top Chef on Bravo last night. I'm really glad he won. I don't know anyone who liked Tiffany....although I thought she was a great chef, I just didn't think she had a good attitude.

In a weird twist, the show brought back the last 4 people who were kicked off the show. Two would join Tiffany to prepare a final meal and two would join Harold.

It was VERY obvious that all four wanted to work with Harold and no one wanted Tiffany to win.

I'm not going to detail the whole show, but the judges thought that Harold played it safe and didn't experiment too much with his final meal. Where as Tiffany went all out.

The judges asked the 4 old cast members who they thought should win Top Chef and every one of them said Harold.

While at Bravo's website I saw that they're selling the "I'm not your bitch, Bitch!" shirts. That's the line from the show....hands down!

No comments: