Thursday, May 25, 2006

America Voted....

America!
What the heck is your problem?? Is Simon Cowell your God?
He says Taylor Hicks and you just turn all zombie on us and do what he says??

When I look at Taylor Hicks, all I see is Michael McDonald....
Soul Patrol? WHATEVER!
I'm just not seeing an American Idol....Nope, can't see it.



This on the other hand....

Looks like an American Idol to me!


I honestly have no doubt that Ms. Katharine Mcphee
will be just fine....singing, acting....albums, radio, broadway....she'll be just fine!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this one. By a CD of Taylor? Not even. I'll buy William Hung (gosh I hate that name-do the math) before I buy Taylor.

Ok, it seems that AI has the tendency to result opposite of what everyone on the streets says--how can that be? You say it's b/c fans don't vote--I say the whole things a sham and that there were two shooters on the grassy knoll.

She did zone out didn't she? She just kind of stood there but what do you do? Gloat? Steal the show? Plant one on Carrie Underwood? Heyyyyyy-