Thursday, October 04, 2007

Houston Dynamo v Real Salt Lake

OK, so I'm a little behind on this blog post....almost a month late on this one.

My Uncle got us tickets to a Dynamo game and by us I mean, my uncle, my cousin and myself.

The game was great....lots of scoring....the Dynamo won 4-3

I didn't take my big camera for fear of being hassled at the gate, and I don't have a point and shoot camera. So prepare yourselves to be amazed by the horrible pictures that I took with my camera phone!! =)

TICKETS!! YEAH!

We had great seats!!

It was fan appreciation day, so we got all kinds of cool stuff....this T-shirt

These thunder clapper things....this kid in the picture was rubbing one on his sisters head, trying to create static so it would stick to his dad's back!! LOL

This is the first corner kick of the game....also the first DYNAMO GOAL!

I was being sneaky here....here's a shot of me & my uncle.

....and me and my cousin....WHAT? Where'd he go?? I think he knew I was taking the picture and he hid behind my GINORMOUS head!

Same kid from above....banging on his sister's head with the thunder stick thing, while the Dynamo girls perform during half time.

After their performance....the Dynamo girls (unexpectedly) tossed some shirts into the crowd....

This one bounced off some guys head 2 rows in front of us and landed next to me!

FINAL SCORE

Uncle....I know I thanked you then, but thanks again for getting tickets....anytime you want to go again....COUNT ME IN!!! I had a great time and I hope that you did too!!

No comments: