Monday, December 31, 2007

Our Christmas Lights

I originally wanted to take pictures of our Christmas lights and post them on my blog.

Well, things happen and I didn't get them posted as soon as I wanted to.

What made it worse was that a recent storm blew our lights down!

So last weekend Chip and his family came over to our place. The wives went our shopping and he and I played Xbox and played with our kids AND put the lights back up!

Here are some shots from the day that Chip took with my camera.


The wind got them all tangled up too!





Wendy, Don't Look at these!


OK, don't look at this one either!



YES! DONE!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are crazy jumping on the roof! But it looks nice. :o)

chipgillespie said...

Sweet! Good post!

Anonymous said...

Atta boy! They're bootiful! Ooh! Ahh! ~ Uncle Kyle

Anonymous said...

Your home is beautiful.

I really REALLY don't like the pic with you jumping on the roof!

YIIKKES

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the one of you jumping. i like the color one better than black and white. :)