Tuesday, December 18, 2007

CONTEST TIME!

I'd like to thank all of you for your patience with my lack of blog posts....well at least most of you (Chip, I'm talking to you, here buddy!)

To show my appreciation, I've decided to run a little contest.

What's this?


Please post ONLY ONE ANSWER in the comments. Everyone who answers correctly will be put into a drawing for a $20 Starbucks card!!

I will reveal the answer and the winner on Friday.

(The only person who is ineligible for this contest is my mother, because she was there when I took this picture and I told her what I was going to be doing with it....sorry Mom)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a tough one! And not even a clue! Hmm - how about part of a concrete urn? Just guessing!
~ Kyle

Anonymous said...

Wicker Chair?

Anonymous said...

ummm...not a clue but i'll guess a part of a cement statue or something cement........

Regine Torres said...

a wicker chair?

Anonymous said...

Rattan Furniture (like wicker)

Anonymous said...

Chalk?

Anonymous said...

A really great close up of a dirty piece of rubber on some object.

Anonymous said...

I Know! I KNOW! - Pick Me

Anonymous said...

Part of a Tennis Shoe.

Anonymous said...

IT is the weaving of material in a chair, generally speaking. Final answer.

Anonymous said...

This is a FUN contest! I can't figure out what it is so I am going to sleep on it and make my guess tomorrow!
-Angie Sloan

Anonymous said...

Close up of a heater (in a house).

Anonymous said...

It is a close up of a wicker chair

Anonymous said...

A basket. Do I get bonus points if I guess what you're doing with it??
You're gonna hop down the street with it!!!

Unknown said...

hoped over here from another blog.

my guess is a volleyball.

have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Scot, what in the world is this? Whatever it is, it looks like it's made of rubber or foam. Is it the bottom of your shoe? A pony tail holder? a starbucks coffee cup lid?

Anonymous said...

I dont know what it is? It looks like it's made of rubber or foam. Is it the bottom of your shoe?

Will I at least get the prize for being the only one to commet?

Anonymous said...

I can’t guess what it is!!

Anonymous said...

it's a thinga majiggy...

Mike Mangan said...

I have one additional comment: quit buying such cheap tennis shoes!