Thursday, September 06, 2007

Twins AGAIN

If you've followed my blog for awhile you may remember this post. Where a colleague at work and I wore the same shirt to work on the same day.

Well....I've been avoiding this particular shirt for awhile, and decided I give it another shot and wore it yesterday....just so happens Tolu wore his shirt too!!

My boss actually mentioned to me...."Hey, I think Tolu is wearing that shirt too!" and then she started laughing!!

I think it's time for Tolu and I to come up with some kind of "Man Pact"....he is only allowed to wear his shirt on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays and I can only wear it on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Maybe that'll work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats too friggin funny--especially b/c you thought you waited him out.

It's definitely time for a pact.