Friday, June 15, 2007

Lost in the Tunnels

Downtown Houston has a series of tunnels that connect people from one building to the next....there's places to eat and shop all along the way....so it's great. Especially during the rainy season or when it's just plain HOT outside.

This is something that was also common place in Singapore, where it's also humid and has a rainy season.

Let me tell you when the tunnels are not FUN. It's when you're new to the downtown area and new to this tunnel system....and you go to find "the mall" and end up about 5 blocks East of it!!

I was waaaay off course. I took a wrong turn somewhere and then the new challenge became....just getting back to my building!!

It was raining too, so I couldn't just go above ground to get my bearings!

Fun! Fun! FUN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...Scot just gets lost without Mr. Kyle around...