Thursday, May 24, 2007

Leaving Latham

My last day at work was a Friday and I was able to bring Loo to work with me....she brought her digital camera with her so we could document my last day!

Here's some of what we saw through her eyes!


OK....OK, I took some pictures with her camera too!

After lunch we went outside to shoot some bubbles with her new Bubble Gun!

I love the 70's film look that this camera produces with pictures taken outside!


Here's someone that I consider a good friend....Miss Wendy!


This is Pilar....she was my last student at Latham....sniff, sniff....I think I need a tissue.


Then there's Miss Yvonne....I worked with her before at a different law firm....
it was like having an instant friend at a new job! She's the best!



Finally here's me and the guys!

Loo stood on my desk to get this shot (....don't worry, MOM....she was safe!)

No comments: