Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New Artwork

The budding artist, that is my daughter has painted two new pictures....for your review and enjoyment


This is Ariel, the Little Mermaid....next to her is an orange fish and in her hand is a human trinket.

My daughter let's me know what colors she would like me to mix and I mix them and she does the rest. Although her version of Ariel does look like Ronald McDonald's sister....I am very proud of her and her Ariel painting.

Next up we have Gabriella....she's Ariel's deaf, Latin mermaid friend. She was an original character created for the TV series.


I found out while researching the TV series on wikipedia, that Gabriella is actually based on a real child who was a big fan of the show, but had passed away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the blog back online. These drawings are priceless.

I like the detail, the human trinquet, the 'deaf' girl , etc. Classics.